Saturday, 22 July 2017

A floating tea cup

Hi everyone :)

Nothing makes me more happy than seeing my lovely clients and friends 
using the products from my shop.

Today I have for you this beautiful floating tea cup
made by lovely and talented Gill Humphrey.


"The silk foam rose made on the last workshop  with Ewa was looking a little lonely
 in a specimen vase on its own so I made a collection of hand cut 
and coloured flowers to decorate my floating vintage cup and saucer. 
It was great fun to make and without the excellent tuition form Ewa 
and the classes organised by Monika 
I am not sure I would have had the courage to take this on"

If you would like to see more of Gill work 
please visit her Facebook.

Thank you so much for your time
and have a fantastic weekend, M. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment