Sunday, 13 August 2017

Foamiran Poinsettia Christmas

Hello, happy Sunday!  I’ve another Christmas card to share with you today, using the same paper pad as I did last week, but a totally different look.  I love the versatility of the gorgeous Lemoncraft Christmas Carols paper pad.

  I used 0.6mm white Foamiran to make the poinsettia and heated each petal then pressed on to a Mould 104.  It sounds faffy but it was really quick to do.  Once I’d embossed them all I twised the ends and shaped the petals slightly.   I used some white flowers made using the Craft Passion Flowers set –06 and Craft Passion Flowers Set 03 dies to fill out the arrangement

I finished off the spray with Scrapiniec Holly Branches laser cut chipboard, Wycinanka - Lacy Christmas - Stars - set of 3 (both painted with gold paint).


bev-rochester-lcc-lemoncraft-130817



bev-rochester-lcc-lemoncraft-130817c



bev-rochester-lcc-lemoncraft-130817b

Have a wonderful week

Bev

1 comment: