Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Something new...

Hi everyone :)
Over the weekend I made a few foamiran roses and it's time to share them with you. 

Today I would like to show you one of them...
Light Pink Rose.


To make it I used white foamiran. I am not very crafty with hand cutting 
so for the petals I used Craft Passion dies - Rose and Peony.


After that the fun started :) 
Colouring the petals couldn't be much easier than using Gallery Oil Pastels.
I absolutely loved the process!!!
I used 3 colours:
210 - Purple
216 - Pink
227 - Yellow Green

After colouring the time came for shaping and the Flower Shaping Tool 20-30mm is amazing!!!
It made my work much easier but I had to use my fingers as well ;)
No pain no gain lol



To make my leaves I used olive green foamiran... my favourite.
Et voila...


All products I used are available in my shop


I hope you like my rose :)

Don't forget to visit us on Facebook.
Thank you so much for your time
M. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment